Thursday 7 April 2011

Here I am...

Well, after lots of encouragement from friends...I've finally succumbed to the blog world!

I'm not sure what I'll write about, but my plan is to just go with it!  I'm about to finish my second year in England, and it's gone so fast!!!  I will try and fill you in on my day to day activities, past and current trips, and in general what it's like to live in another country!!

I was born and raised in Oklahoma.  My first time to move out of the state was to Chilton, BUCKS, ENGLAND!!!  Quite a big change, in fact, in a matter of two years my whole world was flipped upside down. I met the man of my dreams, bought a house, got engaged, sold a house, left my job, moved 4,000 miles, moved two dogs 4,000 miles, and became a stay-at-home military wife!

Okay, okay, so lots of people at sometime or another deal with these life changes!!  Somehow, nobody seems to tell you how hard, stressful, or detailed these changes are.  I wasn't warned about the emotions (good and bad) that came along with every tiny detail involved with this move.  Thankfully, I have a wonderful family, the best friends a girl could ask for, and I'm pretty sure the most understanding husband EVER!!!

All in all, we're so happy and lucky to be living the life we are at the moment!  Spring has literally slapped us in the face, along with hay-fever (an allergic reaction to tree pollen and others)!!! The sun comes to visit for more than two hours a day for days on end!!!  I can't stand to be in the house...in fact, I've spent way too much time at this computer!  Off for some vitamin D!!!

Murphy and Molly

The valley near our house!

Spring flowers in back garden...

...and more...

...and my favorite!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Jen! That field is incredible! So proud of you and your new blog! Look how fancy it is! Love it!! Also... I am a bit jealous of your weather... it snowed here again today... that's right TODAY... in April. Ridic! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete